Client couldn’t shut the gate as it was sagging, so the dogs kept getting out. We can’t have that!
It was a long gate with no diagonals in it, causing it to droop. A situation not helped by the the fact that the concrete holding the post was moving in it’s hole. Client didn’t want to go to the trouble (& expense) of correcting a catalogue of little problems, so we went for making it work and added a wheel to the droopy end.
The request went something like “I’ve got this Flight Case for my Amplifier. It’s got a hinged lid and I want to take the hinges off & add catches so that I can remove it completely, then turn it upside down so that what was the lid becomes the base & what was the base becomes the lid. Then I need to put wheel onto what was the lid but is now the base so I can move it around easily. Oh, and remove the internal dividers”. No problem.